Short Courses: Text & Craft
Many of our acting short courses are dedicated to the important study of texts, to honing an actor's stage craft, and to the writing or devising of your own work. These courses cater for a range of abilities and levels of experience, and encompass both online and in-person formats.
No matter where in the world you are or whatever your level of experience, we have a Text & Craft short course for you.
Choose from the following...
In-person at RADA
- Archetypes and Character: Online
- Understanding Poetry: Online
- Devising Your Own Work: Online
- Playwriting for Actors: Online
- Spoken English for Actors: Online
- Women of the Stage: Online
- Greek Tragedy: Online
- Scene Study for Actors: Online
- Advanced Scene Study for Actors: Online
- Easy Stages: Online