Elements of RADA Workshops: Online
Focusing on key subjects taught within the Academy: Voice, Movement, Contemporary Text and Classical Text.
Class sizes are kept small for the work to be detailed and are therefore suitable for students of all levels.
Please note that although each individual workshop may vary slightly in its coverage, the same essential aspects of RADA's teaching are covered each time.
- No audition/some selection possible.
- Applicants have to be 20+. However, there is no upper age limit on this course, therefore we encourage applications from everyone over 20.
- A RADA tutor leads the course.
- Prior to your workshop, you will be contacted with specific instructions.
Number of places
Places for these classes are limited to 8 people; to avoid disappointment please book early.
Who is this course suitable for?
- No need for prior experience.
- Actors or directors looking for new approaches.
- Relevant for those wishing to improve audition/interview skills or who work in 'speaking professions'.
The dates and content of the Summer Term 2021 online workshops are:
- Tuesday 4 May - Contemporary Text
- Wednesday 5 May - Classical Text
- Monday 10 May - Voice
- Tuesday 11 May - Movement
- Wednesday 12 May - Contemporary Text
- Monday 17 May - Classical Text
- Tuesday 18 May - Voice
- Wednesday 19 May - Movement
- Monday 24 May - Contemporary Text
- Tuesday 25 May - Classical Text
- Wednesday 26 May - Voice
- Tuesday 1 June - Movement
- Wednesday 2 June - Contemporary Text
- Monday 7 June - Classical Text
- Tuesday 8 June - Voice
- Wednesday 9 June - Movement
- Monday 14 June - Contemporary Text
- Tuesday 15 June - Classical Text
- Wednesday 16 June - Voice
- Monday 21 June - Movement
- Tuesday 22 June - Contemporary Text
- Wednesday 23 June - Classical Text
- Monday 28 June - Voice
- Tuesday 29 June - Movement
- Wednesday 30 June - Contemporary Text
- Monday 5 July - Classical Text
- Tuesday 6 July - Voice
- Wednesday 7 July - Movement
How to book
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.
In line with academy policy, please note that no recordings of online courses will – or may – be made.