Elements of RADA Workshops: Online
Focusing on key subjects taught within the Academy: Voice, Movement, Contemporary Text and Classical Text.
Class sizes are kept small for the work to be detailed and are therefore suitable for students of all levels.
Please note that although each individual workshop may vary slightly in its coverage, the same essential aspects of RADA's teaching are covered each time.
- No audition/some selection possible.
- Applicants have to be 20+. However, there is no upper age limit on this course, therefore we encourage applications from everyone over 20.
- A RADA tutor leads the course.
- Prior to your workshop, you will be contacted with any specific text/material/instructions required.
Number of places
Places for these classes are limited to 8 people; to avoid disappointment please book early.
Who is this course suitable for?
- No need for prior experience.
- Actors or directors looking for new approaches.
- Relevant for those wishing to improve audition/interview skills or who work in 'speaking professions'.
The dates and content of the Autumn Term 2021 online workshops are:
- Monday 4 October - Contemporary Text
- Tuesday 5 October - Classical Text
- Wednesday 6 October - Voice
- Monday 11 October - Movement
- Tuesday 12 October - Contemporary Text
- Wednesday 13 October - Classical Text
- Monday 18 October - Voice
- Tuesday 19 October - Movement
- Wednesday 20 October - Contemporary Text
- Monday 25 October- Classical Text
- Tuesday 26 October - Voice
- Wednesday 27 October - Movement
- Monday 1 November - Contemporary Text
- Tuesday 2 November - Classical Text
- Wednesday 3 November - Voice
- Monday 8 November - Movement
- Tuesday 9 November - Contemporary Text
- Wednesday 10 November - Classical Text
- Monday 15 November - Voice
- Tuesday 16 November - Movement
- Wednesday 17 November - Contemporary Text
- Monday 22 November - Classical Text
- Tuesday 23 November - Voice
- Wednesday 24 November - Movement
- Monday 29 November - Contemporary Text
- Tuesday 30 November - Classical Text
- Wednesday 1 December - Voice
- Monday 6 December - Movement
- Tuesday 7 December - Contemporary Text
- Wednesday 8 December - Classical Text
How to book
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.
In line with academy policy, please note that no recordings of online courses will – or may – be made.