Elements of RADA Workshops (stage 1)
Focusing on key subjects taught within the Academy; Voice, Movement, Contemporary Text, Classical Text and Improvisation, class sizes are kept small for the work to be detailed and are therefore suitable for students of all levels.
- 20+. The course is for over 20s.
- A RADA tutor leads the course.
- Places for these classes are limited to 12 people and are frequently oversubscribed. To avoid disappointment please book early.
- The workshops are self-contained sessions, allowing you to book for as many as you wish.
The dates and content of the Spring Term 2020 workshops are:
- Monday 13 January – Voice
- Wednesday 15 January – Movement
- Monday 20 January – Classical Text
- Wednesday 22 January – Contemporary Text
- Monday 27 January – Improvisation
- Wednesday 29 January – Voice
- Monday 3 February – Movement
- Wednesday 5 February – Classical Text
- Monday 10 February – Contemporary Text
- Wednesday 12 February – Improvisation
- Monday 17 February – Voice
- Wednesday 19 February – Movement
- Monday 24 February – Classical Text
- Wednesday 26 February – Contemporary Text
- Monday 2 March – Improvisation
- Wednesday 4 March – Voice
- Monday 9 March – Movement
- Wednesday 11 March – Classical Text
- Monday 16 March – Contemporary Text
- Wednesday 18 March – Improvisation
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable. All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Please be advised that under no circumstances may food or drink (including chewing gum) be consumed in any of our workspaces – this does not include water. Participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.
How to apply
To reserve a place on one or more of the A Taste of RADA Workshops please on click the online booking link or call our box office team on 020 7908 4800.