Elements of RADA Workshops (stage 1)
Course overview h3>
A chance to explore key subjects taught at the Academy: voice, movement, contemporary text, classical text and improvisation. Class sizes are small, giving you the opportunity to focus closely on a particular area. The workshops are self-contained so you can book for as many as you wish.
A RADA tutor leads the course.
- The workshops are self-contained sessions so you can book for as many as you wish
- The workshops are for over 20s
- Participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes
- Places on each workshop are limited to 12 people and are frequently oversubscribed. To avoid disappointment please book early
The content of the Summer Term 2019 workshops are:
- Tuesday 30 April – Voice
- Wednesday 1 May - Movement
- Tuesday 7 May - Classical Text
- Wednesday 8 May - Contemporary Text
- Tuesday 14 May - Improvisation
- Wednesday 15 May - Voice
- Tuesday 21 May - Movement
- Wednesday 22 May - Classical Text
- Tuesday 28 May - Contemporary Text
- Wednesday 29 May – Improvisation
- Tuesday 4 June – Voice
- Wednesday 5 June – Movement
- Tuesday 11 June – Classical Text
- Wednesday 12 June – Contemporary Text
- Tuesday 18 June – Improvisation
- Wednesday 19 June – VOICE
- Tuesday 25 June - Movement
- Wednesday 26 June - Classical Text
- Tuesday 2 July - Contemporary Text
- Wednesday 3 July – Improvisation
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable. All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Please be advised that under no circumstances may food or drink (including chewing gum) be consumed in any of our workspaces – this does not include water.
How to apply h3>
To reserve a place on one or more of the Elements of RADA workshops please booking online or call our box office team on 020 7908 4800.