Winter Shorts – Shakespeare’s Soothing Sonnets: Online
Explore Shakespeare's sonnets on a unique online short course that invites you to engage with these enduring works in new and exhilarating ways.
Brigid Panet has been a member of the RADA faculty for over 20 years. Her book, Essential Acting (2009, 2015) was published by Routledge. Explore the sonnets with Brigid as she provides “translations’’ of the poems; outlining their historical context; and exploring the complex relationships inherent within them.
Katya has been on the faculty of RADA since 1986, teaching group Alexander Technique, movement and physical performance on the BA (Hons) Acting, and Short Courses. On Shakespeare’s Soothing Sonnets, through a gentle physical releasing with Katya, discover how your own voice can lend life to these timeless verses.
How to book
About RADA's Winter Shorts
RADA's Winter Shorts is a set of ten online acting courses, designed to challenge and inspire.
Delivered by tutors from RADA's acting faculty, you can book all ten courses, or each one separately.
The ten courses are:
- Winter Shorts - Hamlet: Online
- Winter Shorts - The Crucible: Online
- Winter Shorts - The Duchess of Malfi: Online
- Winter Shorts - Eleanor, Henry VI, Part 2: Online
- Winter Shorts - Joan of Arc, Henry VI: Online
- Winter Shorts - Paulina, The Winter's Tale: Online
- Winter Shorts - Creativity in Motion: Online
- Winter Shorts – Love, Passion, and Intimacy: Online
- Winter Shorts – Shapeshifting: Online
- Winter Shorts – Shakespeare's Soothing Sonnets: Online
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable. All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.