Winter Shorts - Creativity in Motion: Online
Creativity in Motion invites you to explore an essential aspect of acting – imagination.
Diving into our sensing selves we ﬁnd our own stories. This is a workshop in moving, writing, and releasing the inspiration. RADA Alexander Technique teacher, Korina Biggs, is also a performer, physical theatre educator and an MA in Dance and Somatic Wellbeing.
Previous experience is not necessary – you need only a separate device to play music and a safe space to move in.
Course dates - Creativity in Motion
- Monday 19 Oct until Friday 23 Oct, evenings 7-8.30pm.
How to book
About RADA's Winter Shorts
RADA's Winter Shorts is a set of ten online acting courses, designed to challenge and inspire.
Delivered by tutors from RADA's acting faculty, you can book all ten courses, or each one separately.
The ten courses are:
- Winter Shorts - Hamlet: Online
- Winter Shorts - The Crucible: Online
- Winter Shorts - The Duchess of Malfi: Online
- Winter Shorts - Eleanor, Henry VI, Part 2: Online
- Winter Shorts - Joan of Arc, Henry VI: Online
- Winter Shorts - Paulina, The Winter's Tale: Online
- Winter Shorts - Creativity in Motion: Online
- Winter Shorts – Love, Passion, and Intimacy: Online
- Winter Shorts – Shapeshifting: Online
- Winter Shorts – Shakespeare's Soothing Sonnets: Online
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable. All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.