Acting for Camera
Acting For Camera provides a six-day intensive training to hone your practice when acting on camera.
Working with the Meisner Technique, you will focus on the skill of observation and active listening; and responding to outside stimulus. The course explores script preparation, voice, and movement. In addition, participants will have the opportunity to compare the differences between acting for screen and stage.
- Participants must be aged 18+. There is no upper age limit.
- Students should be prepared to present material in front of other participants.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential.
- We are able to make reasonable adjustments to our training where possible. Many of our courses are highly practical. Most involve movement and some may include work on the floor. You may also be asked to read from various texts. If you have access requirements and/or require more information on access and facilities in our RADA buildings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up to our mailing list to be the first to hear about new short courses, stories from our participants and upcoming RADA events.
Who are these courses suitable for?
- Those with no prior experience
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of acting
- Anyone considering applying for drama school
- Those wishing to improve audition/interview skills or who work in 'speaking professions'
Please note there are no RADA scholarships available for Short Courses.
How to apply
Your booking confirmation will be sent by email. If you have questions relating to this course, please email email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
Yes. A Certificate of Completion is available for this course, providing attendance has been fulfilled, and the student has adhered to Rules and Regulations of the Academy (see below).
Does the course count towards university credits?
There are no University Credits associated with this course.