Each year our students present 17 public performances at an exceptionally high standard. They are varied to provide exposure to a broad range of repertoire to challenge students and prepare them for diverse careers.
Each season approximately 4,500 people attend our shows including parents, graduates and our high net worth supporters. Supporting one of these productions would give your company brand visibility to these varied audiences and demonstrate your belief in supporting the future of the arts.
Partnerships are bespoke and depend on the production.
Benefits could include
- A private performance of the production to host your clients and guests (theatre capacities from 40 to 170)
- Pre and post-show receptions where your guests will be joined by senior RADA staff, creative team members and cast
- Brand visibility on all production material including programmes, posters, website and plasma screens
- Invitations to other fundraising events throughout the year
- Option to book bespoke hospitality events at other productions
To find out more please contact Ruth Davey, Head of Corporate Development, on 020 7908 4806 or email@example.com