Our annual event calendar includes fundraising events such as our annual Christmas Concert and Dramatic Dining Cabaret, which showcase the work of our talented students and graduates.
All the funds raised at these events and though our event partnerships enable us to deliver the exemplary training for which RADA is internationally renowned. Training across all courses is extremely personalised, with an average of 37 contact hours a week. Class sizes are very small, varying from 2 to 14, and students regularly benefit from one-to-one sessions.
We need to raise £2 million annually to support the training of talented students, and to uphold our commitment to ensure that they are able to study here regardless of financial circumstances. All monies raised through event partnerships support our Training Excellence Fund.
All our bespoke event partnerships are carefully tailored to your business needs. Some of the benefits we can offer are:
- Unique hosting opportunities featuring the stage-craft work of our students and graduates;
- Brand association with one of the world’s pre-eminent drama academies, with recognition of support across all associated promotional material;
- Premium ticket packages with opportunities for private hospitality with our graduates and senior representatives;
- Brand visibility at all sponsored occasions, with audiences across our community include arts and business associates and high net worth philanthropists;
- Events vary in style and capacities, offering a range of experiences to fit your hosting requirements.
To find out more please contact the Development Office
+44 (0)20 7908 4806