We have an exciting calendar of events to showcase the work of our talented students and successful graduates.
Events we offer alongside our high calibre student productions, include:
Annual RADA Christmas Concert at St Mary Abbot’s Church, including performances and readings from our graduates (past graduate performers have included Adrian Lester, Alex Kingston, Gemma Arterton and Sir Tom Courtenay).
RADA Film Club
Exclusive previews of films starring our graduates
West End productions starring a RADA graduate which will include a reception with the graduate as well as tickets to the production
Our graduate events demonstrate the impact RADA training has on the creative industries in the UK and internationally.
All proceeds from our fundraising events support RADA’s training, ensuring that we are able to continue to nurture the next generation of leaders in the creative industries.
All funds raised at these events and through our event partnerships enable us to deliver the exemplary training for which RADA is internationally renowned. Our training is extremely rigorous and students take part in an average of 37 hours of teaching every week.
We have made a commitment to ensure we train the most talented people regardless of their financial circumstances and our supporters help to make that a reality.
- Brand association with one of the world’s pre-eminent drama academies
- Recognition and crediting on marketing material, on the website and within the RADA building
- Unique and exclusive client hospitality opportunities around the event of your choice
- Premium ticket packages and generous ticket allocation for clients and staff
Our events vary in style and therefore offer a range of experiences that will suit your business objective and client hospitality needs.
- Christmas Concert Partner
- RADA Film Club Partner
- Shakespeare for Young Audiences Partner (Schools tour)
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org