Richard Attenborough Club
- Supporters' Newsletter and Dates For Your Diary publications sent each term by post
- Personal booking service via the Development Department
- Invitation to the RADA Summer Party
- Opportunity to purchase tickets for RADA Guest Nights
As AUDITION plus
- Invitation to attend the Industry Private View of the Specialist Technical Exhibition and the Design and Costume Exhibition
As CAST plus
- Invitation to Acting Showcase
- Recognition of support on RADA website
As SHOWCASE plus
- Invitation to attend The Henry Marshall Prize Fights
- Recognition of support in production programmes
PLATINUM PATRON £2,500+
As PATRON plus
- Invitation to Industry screening of RADA Films
- See RADA training in action during a masterclass, rehearsal or RADA film set visit
RADA Guest NightsRADA Guest Nights celebrate productions staged each term by final year BA Acting and Techincal students. These special evenings are hosted by members of the RADA team, alongside students, graduates and visiting creatives working on the productions.
RADA Guest Night tickets are £25 per person and include:
- Pre-Show reception
- Ticket to RADA Production
- Aftershow discussion or post-show reception with Student Company
Get in touch
If you would prefer, you can also become a member by returning the donation form to Evie Hone, Development Officer, RADA 62-64 Gower Street, London WC1E 6ED.
The Richard Attenborough Club is a donation scheme providing tax benefits for both the Academy and you, the donor. If you are a UK taxpayer, under the Gift Aid scheme, RADA can reclaim from the Inland Revenue the tax you have already paid on your gift. This means that your donation is worth 25% more to us at no extra cost to you. It is also useful to note that if you pay tax at the higher rates, you can reclaim further tax relief in your annual self-assessment tax return.
If you would like to have a greater involvement in RADA, please also consider joining our Supporter Circles.