Reporting a concern
This form is for any student, staff member or any other contact of RADA. If you have a concern, current or historical, please let us know. You can report a concern that affects you directly, or a concern you might have about someone else.
Types of concern you might wish to raise include:
- Abuse (abuse can be physical, emotional, sexual, psychological, domestic, financial)
- Physical or sexual assault
- Discrimination based on race, disability, sexual orientation, gender, faith or age,
- Bullying behaviour
- Harassment or stalking behaviour
- Suicidal thoughts, self-harm or deteriorating mental health
- Extremism or radicalisation in the RADA community or on campus.
This is not an exhaustive list. If something is causing you concern personally or you are concerned for someone else, let us know. We want to help.
Whether you are a student, staff member, parent or any other contact of RADA you can report a concern either anonymously, or with your contact details so we can follow up with you. If you make a report anonymously RADA will log, monitor and follow up where possible or appropriate.
The form will be sent confidentially to a member of staff who is responsible for concerns, complaints and safeguarding.
Form submissions will be monitored during usual working hours and urgent concerns will be handled as a priority. If you have provided your details, we will aim to reply to your submission with an acknowledgment within 72 working hours.
Safeguarding at RADA
RADA’s Safeguarding Officer is Angela Taylor (Registrar).
The Designated Safeguarding Leads are Axa Hynes (Director of Access & Participation) and Mike Bryant (Head of Student Wellbeing. They work with a Safeguarding Group and with colleagues across RADA.