Productions whilst at RADA
- Performer / Ensemble / Deviser
Clay to Flesh directed by Simona Gonella
Project: William Shakespeare (Meyerhold Framework) A Midsummer Night's Dream directed by Daniela Peleanu Hardie and Jüri Nael
- Doctor / Ensemble
Special Project: I Am Blood directed by Jan Fabre with Ivana Jozic
- Hermes / Ensemble
Independent project: Prometheus Bound directed by Konstantinos Symsiris, Jo Moss and Tom Kelsey
Project: Middleton’s The Revenger's Tragedy (Homage to Jacques Copeau – Commedia) directed by Peta Lily
- Eilif / Cook
Project: Bertolt Brecht - Paul Dessau: Mother Courage and Her Children directed by Andrew Visnevski and Guillaume Pigé
- Torvald Helmer
Project: Exploring Henrik Ibsen (Stanislavski framework) directed by Daniela Peleanu Hardie
BADC-Standard (Level 1) - Merit;
Accents: American (Standard, Southern), Cockney, Australian, Scottish-Standard.
BA Theatre, University of Massachusetts;
National Youth Theatre.
- Catesby, 5/11 (Network Theatre);
- Harry, Leftovers (Tristan Bates Theatre);
- Jean, Ionesco & The Anti-Play (Lincoln Center, NY);
- Elliot, The Brink of US (A.R.T. New York);
- Gary, Top Floor (Invisible City Theatre, NY).
Boxing; Running; Yoga; Horse-riding; Skiing.