Productions whilst at RADA
3 Winters directed by Eleanor Rhode
Women Beware Women directed by Philip Franks
- Proprietress / Emma Goldman
Assassins directed by Nona Shepphard
- George W Bush
Stuff Happens directed by Edward Kemp
Nightswims (short film) directed by James Larkin
- Camera Woman
Witch Hunt (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Gertude / Countess of Groan
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Pres and an Officer (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Witch / Gunhilde / Woman 2
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Duke Solinus / Doctor Pinch / Merchant 2 / Balthazar
The Comedy of Errors directed by Federay Holmes
The Country Wife directed by Cordelia Monsey
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: RP, South London, Southern Irish: Cork, French, Louisiana, New York: Brooklyn;
- Singing: Mezzo soprano;
- Dance: Flamenco, Period, Tap;
- Other: Competitive swimming;
- American driving licence.
- Gotchling, A Bright Room Called Day (Todd Theatre) dir. Lila Neugebauer;
- Stella, All Your Questions Answered (Geva Theatre) dir. Sean Daniels;
- Rosalind, As You Like It (Pulse Ensemble Theatre) dir. Alexa Kelly;
- Hermione, The Winter’s Tale (Todd Theatre) dir. Nigel Maister;
- Mitzi, An Absolute Turkey (Todd Theatre) dir. Nigel Maister;
- Henry V, Henry V (RADA, New York University) dir. Tim Hardy.
- BA English, University of Rochester.
- Winner of the UR Dean’s Prize in Creative Writing for Drama (2013, 2014).
Short story/playwriting, improv, impromptu street corner harmony, kayaking, cycling, growing tomato plants.