Productions whilst at RADA
Women Beware Women directed by Philip Franks
- Proprietress / Emma Goldman
Assassins directed by Nona Shepphard
- George W Bush
Stuff Happens directed by Edward Kemp
Nightswims (short film) directed by James Larkin
- Camera Woman
Witch Hunt (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Pres and an Officer (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Gertude / Countess of Groan
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Witch / Gunhilde / Woman 2
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Duke Solinus / Doctor Pinch / Merchant 2 / Balthazar
The Comedy of Errors directed by Federay Holmes
The Country Wife directed by Cordelia Monsey
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
People, Places and Things by Duncan Macmillan
On the Pill by Stella Kammel
King John by William Shakespeare
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: RP, South London, Southern Irish: Cork, French, Louisiana, New York: Brooklyn;
- Singing: Mezzo soprano;
- Dance: Flamenco, Period, Tap;
- Other: Competitive swimming;
- American driving licence.
- Gotchling, A Bright Room Called Day (Todd Theatre) dir. Lila Neugebauer;
- Stella, All Your Questions Answered (Geva Theatre) dir. Sean Daniels;
- Rosalind, As You Like It (Pulse Ensemble Theatre) dir. Alexa Kelly;
- Hermione, The Winter’s Tale (Todd Theatre) dir. Nigel Maister;
- Mitzi, An Absolute Turkey (Todd Theatre) dir. Nigel Maister;
- Henry V, Henry V (RADA, New York University) dir. Tim Hardy.
- BA English, University of Rochester.
- Winner of the UR Dean’s Prize in Creative Writing for Drama (2013, 2014).
Short story/playwriting, improv, impromptu street corner harmony, kayaking, cycling, growing tomato plants.