Accents: Irish, French, German, Russian, Neutral American, Southern American, New York
Music: violin, piano
Sports: skiing, fencing
Other: juggling, improvisation, stage combat
Projects at RADA:
- Peter Quince, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Daniela Hardie and Jüri Nael
- Jane Hudson, Dancing with the I, dir. Simona Gonella
- Talthybius, The Trojan Women, dir. The Company and Ian Morgan
- Gratiana, The Revenger’s Tragedy, dir. Peta Lily
- Chaplain, Mother Courage and her Children, dir. Guillaume Pigé and Ian Morgan
- Jimmy Beales, Roots, dir. Robert Fried
- Stage Manager, Our Town, dir. Lorraine Bahr;
- Rivers/Richmond, Richard III, dir. Scott Palmer;
- Friar Laurence, Romeo and Juliet, dir. Jim Iorio;
- Nasty Interesting Man, Eurydice, dir. Karin Magaldi;
- Oscar Madison, The Odd Couple, dir. Sarah McKenney;
- Betty/Edward, Cloud 9, dir. Valory J. Lawrence;
- Lysander, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Paul Roder;
- Reverend Chasuble, The Importance of Being Earnest, dir. Karin Magaldi;
- Detective/Ensemble, Parfumerie, dir. Scott Palmer.
- Directed Neil Simon’s Rumors for Portland State University Stage.
Bachelor of Science in Arts and Letters (Summa Cum Laude), Portland State University.
Comedy, horror, writing, film, television