Productions whilst at RADA
The House of Bernarda Alba directed by Simona Gonella
Easter directed by Titas Halder
Love and Information directed by Simon Dormandy
With a Little Help From My Friends (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Execs / Taxi Driver
Theo and Tat versus the World (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Stardust (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Reverend Michaela / B / Teri
Small Scenes (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Dromio of Ephesus
The Comedy of Errors directed by Federay Holmes
- Mrs. Marwood
The Way of the World directed by Kath Rogers
Measure for Measure directed by John Gillett
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
Electra by Sophocles
An Echo in the Bone by Dennis Scott
When Harry Met Sally by Nora Efforn
- Winner of the Carleton Hobbs Bursary Award 2018;
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: RP, General American, Jamaican, Manchester, Spanish, AAVE;
- Singing: Soprano/alto;
- Dance: Period, Jazz, Flamenco, Street, Hip Hop, Ballet, Tap;
- Music: Guitar (basic);
- Other: Horse-riding;
- Full driving licence.
- Louise, Rise (Old Vic New Voices) dir. Alexander Ferris;
- Rita/Company, Ages (Old Vic New Voices) dir. Alexander Ferris.
- Annalise, MingMong (short film) dir. Richard Turley;
- Rachel, Electricity, dir. Bryn Higgins;
- Cathy, Dustbin Baby, dir. Juliet May.
- Bethany Hawkins, Cuffs, dir. Kieron Hawkes;
- Box Office Girl, Youngers, dir. Anthony Philipson;
- Lauren Earnshaw, Holby City, dir. Neasa Hardiman;
- Alexa, EastEnders, dirs. Karl Neilson & Ian White;
- Sapphire Fox, Tracy Beaker Returns, dirs. Neasa Hardiman, Craig Lines, Michael Davies;
- Asha Bass, Doctors;
- Rebecca Evans, The Bill;
- Molly, Runaway, dir. Paul Wilmshurst.
Civil rights, history, environmental issues, literature, nature, painting/sketching, cooking, culture, travel, yoga, music.