Productions whilst at RADA
Journey's End directed by Prasanna Puwanarajah
Women Beware Women directed by Philip Franks
- Sara Jane Moore
Assassins directed by Nona Shepphard
Leaves directed by Cara Nolan
Deadpan (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- News Editor
Witch Hunt (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Woman / Anita / Milk
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Maria / Officer
Twelfth Night directed by Mark Leipacher
The Relapse directed by Giles Havergal
Much Ado About Nothing directed by Michelle Chadwick
- Hecuba / Chorus
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: General American, Belfast, Spanish, Swansea, New Zealand, Cockney;
- Singing: Mezzo-soprano;
- Dance: Period, Flamenco, Jazz;
- Full driving licence.
- Woman, Two (Baron’s Court Theatre);
- A Servant to Two Masters (Devised with General Silliness Productions, Edinburgh Space Venues);
- The Drowsy Chaperone, The Drowsy Chaperone (Edinburgh, St Augustine’s and Putney Arts Theatre).
- Previous training:
- The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology where performances included:
- Czolgosz, Assassins;
- Tina, Elegies for Angels, Punks and Raging Queens.
Working with children, eastern philosophy and mental health, hitchhiking and backpacking.