Productions whilst at RADA
- Hardy / Sergeant-Major
Journey's End directed by Prasanna Puwanarajah
Women Beware Women directed by Philip Franks
- Dr. Cukrowicz (Suddenly Last Summer)
Something Unspoken & Suddenly Last Summer directed by Psyche Stott
Leaves directed by Cara Nolan
Stag (short film) directed by Nick Cohen
- Mr Bromios / Mr Brown / Visitor / Dreams Man / Lion
Stardust (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Rod / Norris
Small Scenes (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Coffinated (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Theo and Tat versus the World (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Belch / Priest
Twelfth Night directed by Mark Leipacher
- Sir Jasper Fidget
The Country Wife directed by Cordelia Monsey
- Touchstone / Orlando
As You Like It directed by Michael Attenborough
The Women of Troy directed by Di Trevis and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC);
- Good ear for accents including: RP, General American, Dublin, Belfast, West Yorkshire;
- Singing: Baritone;
- Dance: Jazz, Tap, Ballet (some experience), Irish;
- Music: Irish/Scottish Traditional, fiddle (violin), bodhrán, drums, guitar, tin whistle (advanced);
- Other: ATCL Distinction in Musical Theatre, songwriting, script writing, cycling, ice skating.
- Frazer, What We Did On Our Holiday, dirs. Andy Hamilton and Guy Jenkin.
- Patrick, Pink: the Musical (Hopscotch Theatre Company Tour);
- Dr James Swaby, Betty Blue Eyes (Citizens Theatre);
- Man in Chair, The Drowsy Chaperone (Citizens Theatre).
Music (Folk, Rock, Country, Hardstyle), travelling, history, politics, animal and human rights, philosophy, vegan cooking, nature, good weather.