Accents: Northern (general), Hull, Manchester, Liverpool, London (general), Essex, RP
Singing: mezzo soprano
Dance: contemporary dance, ballet (intermediate), tap and modern
Music: piano (basic)
Other: choreography, improvisation, ensemble theatre, clown, juggling silks, puppetry, site-specific, immersive, comedy, devising, directing, writing, drag, physical theatre
Projects at RADA:
- Bottom, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Daniela Hardie and Jüri Nael
- Martha, Dancing with the I, dir. Simona Gonella
- Ensemble, The Trojan Women, dir. The Company and Ian Morgan
- Lady Antonio, The Revenger’s Tragedy, dir. Peta Lily
- Mother Courage, Mother Courage and her Children, dir. Guillaume Pigé and Ian Morgan
- Jo, A Taste of Honey, dir. Lucy Pitman-Wallace
- 2017, Grannie / Puppeteer, The Day I Learnt to Swim (Broken Spectacles, UK tour);
- 2017, Pam, At Sea (Broken Spectacles, UK tour);
- 2017, Mrs Farley, Playhouse Creatures;
- 2016, Spinderella, Enchanted Christmas (The Bakehouse Factory, UK tour);
- 2016, Beatrice, Dante, RnD, dirs. Peter Oswald / Mia Theil (Dartington Estate);
- 2016, Ensemble, Hands / Walk / Eyes, dir. Myriam Lefkowtiz (Barbican Plymouth);
- 2015, The Artist, Antartica, dir. Aleksandra Mir (Dartington Estate);
- 2015, Lulu, The Birthday Party, dir Patrick Cooper (Dartington Estate).
venue producer and programmer, management/community and applied arts facilitator, director, writer, model.
- Improvisation: Dan Shearer and Josephine Larson;
- Experiential Anatomy and Body Mind Centering (Rosalyn Maynard);
- BA in Choreography, Dartington College of Arts, Emilyn Claid.