Accents: Latin American, European Spanish
Singing: mezzo-soprano, speciality Latin American folk music and improvisation
Dance: contemporary, flamenco, salsa
Music: ukulele (basic) and guitar (basic)
Languages: English, Spanish
Sports: swimming, yoga, crossfit, cycling
Other: improv teacher, general producer, assistant director
Projects at RADA:
- Hermia, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Daniela Hardie and Jüri Nael
- Emma, Dancing with the I, dir. Simona Gonella
- Talthybius, The Trojan Women, dir. The Company and Ian Morgan
- Castiza, The Revenger’s Tragedy, dir. Peta Lily
- Mother Courage / Sergeant, Mother Courage and her Children, dir. Guillaume Pigé and Ian Morgan
- Helen, A Taste of Honey, dir. Lucy Pitman-Wallace
- Ensemble, Slapdash, dir. Jon Bolden (International Improv Festival);
- Matilde, Deshuesadero, dir. Fernando Castro (Physical Theatre Company, Dramaturgic Award);
- lead role, Tu voz persiste (Imaginario Colectivo & Physical Theatre Company), devised piece, dir. Fernando Castro. Invited to Santiago OFF Festival (Chile);
- Juan, Corita and Juan Padre, El Anhelo de Juan (LOT Theatre) dir. Leonor Estrada. Invited to International Festival of Dramatic Arts of Lima (Perú)
- Matilde, Matilde (Peña Teatro), devised piece, dir. Rodrigo Benza.
- Jamoncho, Santísima Muerte (Imaginario Colectivo), devised piece, dir. Dusan Fung
- Memorias: Espectáculo en Soundpainting (Imaginario Colectivo), soundpainting show, dir. Dusan Fung
- lead role, Huggies campaign, Señor Z;
- Dentist assistant, Entel campaign, Señor Z.
- Vulnerability in improvisation: the endless opportunities, Comedy Café-Berlin, Germany;
- Improvisation for actors, Compania DelReves, Argentina;
- Improv techniques for the actor ́s development, Imaginario Colectivo, Peru;
- Improv for the actor ́s training, Roberto Angele ́s Studio.
- Improv and Theatre Teacher at Universities: UPN, PUCP, ULima, D´Gallia
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts, Catholic University of Peru (2009-2015);
- Intership University Salvador – Buenos Aires (2014);
- Theatrical improvisation with Shawn Kinley (Keith Johnstone ́s School, Calgary, Canada);
- Omar Argentino, Marcelo Savignone, Charna Halper;
Neutral Mask, Melodrama, Commedia dell'arte, Corporal Mime, Dramatic Acrobatics, Bouffon.
- Member and Co-founder Imaginario Colectivo (Multidisciplinary Arts Company)
- Director “La Casa Recurso” Rehearsal Space
- Member of the Improv Company “Imprologia” (2009-2015)
Poetry writing, travelling, movement, activism, feminism.