- Professional improviser and improv teacher
- Music: Ukulele and Guitar (Beginner), singing: (Speciality: Latinamerican Folk Music and Improvisation)
- Dance: Contemporary Dance, Flamenco, Salsa
- Sports: Swimming, Yoga, Crossfit
- Production: Cultural Management
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Accents: Peruvian (Jungle – Highlands – Coast), Chilenian, Mexican, Colombian, Spanish, Cuban.
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts – Catholic University of Peru (2009-2015)
- Intership University Salvador – Buenos Aires (2014)
- Theatrical Improvisation with Shawn Kinley (Keith Johnstone´s School, Calgary, Canada), Omar Argentino, Marcelo Savignone, Osqui Guzmán (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Physical Theatre: Neutral Mask, Melodrama, Commedia dell'arte, Corporal Mime, Dramatic Acrobatics, Bouffon.
- Matilde, Deshuesadero (Physical Theatre Company) dir. Fernando Castro. Dramaturgic Award
- Tu voz persiste (Imaginario Colectivo & Physical Theatre Company), devised piece, dir. Fernando Castro. Invited to Santiago OFF Festival (Chile)
- Juan, Corita and Juan Padre, El Anhelo de Juan (LOT Theatre) dir. Leonor Estrada. Invited to International Festival of Dramatic Arts of Lima (Perú)
- Matilde, Matilde Peña Teatro, devised piece, dir. Rodrigo Benza
- Jamoncho, Santísima Muerte (Imaginario Colectivo), devised piece, dir. Dusan Fung
- Memorias: Espectáculo en Soundpainting (Imaginario Colectivo), soundpainting show, dir. Dusan Fung
- Improv Teacher and professor assistant at Roberto Angele´s Studio (2014-2017)
- Improv technique for actors (2012-2017) at Imaginario Colectivo
- Improv and Theatre Teacher at Universities: UPN, PUCP, ULima, D´Gallia
- Member and Co-founder Imaginario Colectivo (Multidisciplinary Arts Company)
- Director “La Casa Recurso” Rehearsal Space
- Member of the Improv Company “Imprologia” (2009-2015)
Poetry writing, travelling, movement, activism, feminism.