Productions whilst at RADA
Rotterdam directed by Joan Oliver
- Blanche / Chubby
Broadway Bound directed by Geraldine Alexander
- Mrs. Holly (Suddenly Last Summer)
Something Unspoken & Suddenly Last Summer directed by Psyche Stott
Leaves directed by Cara Nolan
A Heart Shaped Stone (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Mrs Stevens / C / Genie / Jill
Small Scenes (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Oven Cleaner (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Victoria / Coats Woman
Stardust (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Tempest directed by James Bonas
- Mrs. Fainall
The Way of the World directed by Kath Rogers
- Mariana / Provost
Measure for Measure directed by John Gillett
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: General American, New York, Cockney, Australian, Southern Irish;
- Singing: Mezzo-soprano;
- Dance: Period, Flamenco, Hip-hop;
- Languages: French (basic / conversational);
- Other: Horse riding (basic), skateboarding (basic), football, running (track and mountain);
- UK, Australian and US full driving licences.
- Mariana, Ecco (BBC Radio 4 Play) dir. Sam Yates; Shakespeare’s Heightened Language Levels 1,2,3 with Patsy Rodenburg (Workshop);
- Sundance Directors Lab (Actor).
- BA, Theatre Studies and Communication, Brigham Young University.
Yoga, travelling, hiking, spirituality, healthy living, equal rights, reading, art, LGBTQIA+.