Accents: Chinese, American (Southern, Californian, East Coast, West Coast), RP
Languages: Mandarin Chinese (fluent)
Sports (* highly skilled):
American football*, basketball*, climbing*, football*, martial arts, Muay Thai*, rugby*, stage combat*, Thai boxing*, weight training*
Other: ambidextrous, improvisation, Meisner technique, stage combat, horse riding, driving, diving
Driving licence: US and Chinese
Projects at RADA:
- Flute, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Daniela Hardie and Jüri Nael
- Lonely Boy, Dancing with the I, dir. Simona Gonella
- Talthybius, The Trojan Women, dir. The Company and Ian Morgan
- Junior, The Revenger’s Tragedy, dir. Peta Lily
- Chaplain / Sergeant, Mother Courage and her Children, dir. Guillaume Pigé and Ian Morgan
- Geoffrey, A Taste of Honey, dir. Lucy Pitman-Wallace
- 2018, Rawa / Lead, Asura, dir. Peng Zhang (Alibaba Pictures);
- 2018, Jet / Lead, Bond Of Justice: Kizuna, dir. Ryuji Yamakita (IKI Company);
- 2015, Anatoli / Lead, Northern Attraction, dir. Du Tong (Iqiyi);
- 2013, Supporting, Time To Show, dir. Qian Lu Jie (Emei Film Group);
- 2013, Supporting, Vikingdom, dir. Yusry Abd Halim (Kru Studios);
- 2012, Lead, There Will Be Blood, dir. Fu Jing Yang.
- 2016, Colonel Tibbets / Lead, Eastern Battlefield, dir. Qi Lu (China Central Television 1);
- 2016, Evans Carlson / Series Regular, Red Star Over China, dir. Yun Fei Zang (Hunan Television);
- 2015, Dr. Barnes / Recurring, Love Me If You Dare, dir. Kai Zhou Zang (Shanghai Media Group);
- 2014, AP Reporter / Guest Star, Red Sorghum, dir. Zheng Xiao Long (Shandong Media);
- 2013, Western Oil Representative / Guest Star, Deng Xiao Ping, dir. Wu Zi Niu (Cctv1);
- 2012, John / Recurring, Big Sister’s Store, dir. Daxin Guan (Chengdu Television).
- Theseus / Oberon / Flute, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Nick Hutchison (RADA Acting Shakespeare);
- 2014, Captain Hook, Peter Pan The Musical, dir. Michael Grallap (The Place, Beijing);
- 2012, Lead, Not Short of Money, dir. Lu Qi (Chinese Bridge).
- RADA, Acting Shakespeare, 8 weeks, 2017;
- Joanne Baron/DW Brown Studio, Meisner, 2014-2016;
- Beijing Film Academy, Performing Arts Scholar, 2013-2014.
Shakespeare, Chinese Film, Spirituality, Astrophysics.