Productions whilst at RADA
Women Beware Women directed by Philip Franks
Mrs Klein directed by Lucy Skilbeck
Love and Information directed by Simon Dormandy
Witch Hunt (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Miss Ravisham / Louise Spatchcock Smirkmorten
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Fiona / Romeo
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Tempest directed by James Bonas
The Relapse directed by Giles Havergal
As You Like It directed by Michael Attenborough
- Helen of Troy
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
Lovers by Brian Friel
Freak by Anna Jordan
The Birthplace of Chocolate
Henry VI, Part 3 by William Shakespeare
- Winner of the Carleton Hobbs Bursary Award 2018;
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: General American, West Yorkshire, Estuary, Southern USA, Australian;
- Singing: Mezzo-Soprano;
- Dance: Contemporary, Period, Flamenco, Waltz;
- Music: Piano (basic) and guitar;
- Other: Ice skating, swimming.
- The Mystery Plays (RSC Swan and Playbox Theatre) dir. Mary McGill;
- Venus, Venus and Adonis (The Dell Theatre, Stratford Upon Avon, RSC) dir. Stewart McGill;
- Elysium Fields (Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2015) dir. Georgia Moorhouse.
- Member of the Playbox Theatre’s Shakespeare Young Company and the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain;
- 2014 Winner of the Donmar Warehouse All Female Shakespeare Competition 2015.
Travelling, reading, history, photography, writing, music, fitness, surfing, cinema, spoken word poetry.