Productions whilst at RADA
- Alisa in 2011
3 Winters directed by Eleanor Rhode
The House of Bernarda Alba directed by Simona Gonella
- Grace (Something Unspoken) / Miss Foxhill (Suddenly Last Summer)
Something Unspoken & Suddenly Last Summer directed by Psyche Stott
Leaves directed by Cara Nolan
- Woman / Ghost
With a Little Help From My Friends (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
A Heart Shaped Stone (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Lilim 2 / Daisy
Stardust (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Ski Resort / Helen / B
Small Scenes (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Oven Cleaner (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Three Quick Phone Calls and Headless Rabbit (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Twelfth Night directed by Mark Leipacher
- Miss Hoyden
The Relapse directed by Giles Havergal
As You Like It directed by Michael Attenborough
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: General American, Cork, Mississippi, West Country;
- Singing: Soprano;
- Dance: Period, Waltz, Flamenco;
- Music: Piano (basic), violin (basic), ukulele (basic);
- Languages: German (basic);
- Other: Horse riding (basic), unicycling, juggling;
- Full driving licence.
- Directed tour of India performing in orphanages, slums and hospitals with Wind Up Penguin Theatre Company (2017).
- Tour of refugee camps in Belgium and Greece with Wind Up Penguin Theatre Company (2016/7).
- Sweet Love Remembered (Shakespeare’s Globe) dir. Federay Holmes (2015).
- Member of the National Youth Theatre.
- Team Welcome Ceremonies for the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games (NYT) dirs. Richard Weinman and Kane Husbands.
- Assistant director for NYT Masterclass’s and intake courses.
- Physical Theatre Masterclass, dir. Kane Husbands.
- Member of the Forest Forge Youth Theatre (2006-2014).
Sailing, cycling, writing, painting, mindfulness, travel and the great outdoors.