Productions whilst at RADA
- Alisa in 2011
3 Winters directed by Eleanor Rhode
The House of Bernarda Alba directed by Simona Gonella
- Grace (Something Unspoken) / Miss Foxhill (Suddenly Last Summer)
Something Unspoken & Suddenly Last Summer directed by Psyche Stott
Leaves directed by Cara Nolan
- Woman / Ghost
With a Little Help From My Friends (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
A Heart Shaped Stone (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Ski Resort / Helen / B
Small Scenes (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Oven Cleaner (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Three Quick Phone Calls and Headless Rabbit (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Lilim 2 / Daisy
Stardust (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Twelfth Night directed by Mark Leipacher
- Miss Hoyden
The Relapse directed by Giles Havergal
As You Like It directed by Michael Attenborough
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: General American, Cork, Mississippi, West Country;
- Singing: Soprano;
- Dance: Period, Waltz, Flamenco;
- Music: Piano (basic), violin (basic), ukulele (basic);
- Languages: German (basic);
- Other: Horse riding (basic), unicycling, juggling;
- Full driving licence.
- Directed tour of India performing in orphanages, slums and hospitals with Wind Up Penguin Theatre Company (2017).
- Tour of refugee camps in Belgium and Greece with Wind Up Penguin Theatre Company (2016/7).
- Sweet Love Remembered (Shakespeare’s Globe) dir. Federay Holmes (2015).
- Member of the National Youth Theatre.
- Team Welcome Ceremonies for the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games (NYT) dirs. Richard Weinman and Kane Husbands.
- Assistant director for NYT Masterclass’s and intake courses.
- Physical Theatre Masterclass, dir. Kane Husbands.
- Member of the Forest Forge Youth Theatre (2006-2014).
Sailing, cycling, writing, painting, mindfulness, travel and the great outdoors.