Productions whilst at RADA
Journey's End directed by Prasanna Puwanarajah
Women Beware Women directed by Philip Franks
Easter directed by Titas Halder
- Colin Powell
Stuff Happens directed by Edward Kemp
A Heart Shaped Stone (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
Stag (short film) directed by Nick Cohen
- Mike / Sofa / Police / Eddie
The Oven Cleaner (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- B / Ian / A
Small Scenes (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Stardust (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Twelfth Night directed by Mark Leipacher
- Lord Foppington
The Relapse directed by Giles Havergal
- Duke Vincentio
Measure for Measure directed by John Gillett
The Women of Troy directed by Di Trevis and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: General American, AAVE, MLE, Ghanaian, Heightened RP;
- Singing: Tenor;
- Dance: Period, Jazz, Waltz;
- Languages: French (intermediate), Latin (basic).
- Albert/Kevin, Clybourne Park (South London Theatre) dir. Jess Osorio;
- Claudio, Much Ado About Nothing (South London Theatre) dir. Lily Ann Colman;
- Bowl/The Actor, The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui (Fat Git Theatre and NSDF) dir. Josh Roche;
- Spider, Boy in Darkness (Curious Directive) dir. Kim Pearce;
- Hungry Townsperson, Elephant’s Graveyard (Warwick Arts Centre and NSDF commendation) dir. Caitlin McLeod;
- Robert Cecil, Upstart Crows (Pleasance Edinburgh) dir. Kathryn Norton and Tim Norton.
- BA (Hons) English Literature, University of Warwick.
Victorian/modern literature, world cinema, history and art.