Productions whilst at RADA
The House of Bernarda Alba directed by Simona Gonella
- Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme
Assassins directed by Nona Shepphard
Leaves directed by Cara Nolan
Deadpan (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Narrator 2
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- PQ / Kilo / Brman
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Clarice / Keda
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Tempest directed by James Bonas
- Margery Pinchwife
The Country Wife directed by Cordelia Monsey
Measure for Measure directed by John Gillett
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: RP, General American, Belfast, Glasgow, Afrikaans, Southern Belle;
- Singing: Soprano, Grade 8 singer (Distinction);
- Dance: Period, Flamenco, Waltz, Ballet (Standard 6);
- Other: Swimming.
- Member of the National Youth Theatre.
- Studied at The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology 2012-14.
- Anya, Reality (Bridge Theatre Company, Ovalhouse Theatre) dir. Sarah Bedi.
Poetry, writing, vintage clothes, music, philosophy, food.