Productions whilst at RADA
The House of Bernarda Alba directed by Simona Gonella
- Lynette 'Squeaky' Fromme
Assassins directed by Nona Shepphard
Leaves directed by Cara Nolan
Deadpan (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Narrator 2
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- PQ / Kilo / Brman
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Clarice / Keda
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Tempest directed by James Bonas
- Margery Pinchwife
The Country Wife directed by Cordelia Monsey
Measure for Measure directed by John Gillett
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
Bull by Mike Bartlett
Joyriders by Christina Reid
Why Sylvia Plath Still Haunts American Culture
Joan la Pucelle
Henry VI, Part 1 by William Shakespeare
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: RP, General American, Belfast, Glasgow, Afrikaans, Southern Belle;
- Singing: Soprano, Grade 8 singer (Distinction);
- Dance: Period, Flamenco, Waltz, Ballet (Standard 6);
- Other: Swimming.
- Member of the National Youth Theatre.
- Studied at The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology 2012-14.
- Anya, Reality (Bridge Theatre Company, Ovalhouse Theatre) dir. Sarah Bedi.
Poetry, writing, vintage clothes, music, philosophy, food.