Productions whilst at RADA
Rotterdam directed by Joan Oliver
Broadway Bound directed by Geraldine Alexander
- Samuel Byck
Assassins directed by Nona Shepphard
- Hans Blix, Angry British Journalist, Jack Straw
Stuff Happens directed by Edward Kemp
Nightswims (short film) directed by James Larkin
Witch Hunt (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Narrator 1
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Glen / Gulfstream
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Sepulchrave / Earl of Groan
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Antipholus of Ephesus
The Comedy of Errors directed by Federay Holmes
The Country Wife directed by Cordelia Monsey
- Jaques / Orlando
As You Like It directed by Michael Attenborough
- Helen of Troy
The Women of Troy directed by Di Trevis and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: RP, General American, Southern USA, West Country, Manchester;
- Singing: Baritone;
- Dance: Period, Jazz, Flamenco;
- Music: Guitar, drums and ukulele (intermediate);
- Other: Fire breathing, fire eating, body burning, unicycling, knife juggling, sideshows skills;
- Full driving licence.
- Music video: Negrita/1989, Universal Records, dir. Marco Marano.
- Rehearsed reading: Jared Steele, Kate and the Devil in London, dir. Will Hammond, musical dir. Tim Gilvin.
- Role play: Actor, Extreme Psychiatry, Kings College London, dir. Dr Sarah Stringer.
- Short film: Mugger, The Tunnel, dir. Geoff Clark.
- Voice over: Fallstaff, Fright (Flight of Fancy Films) dir. Kit Prosser.
- Will Parry, His Dark Materials (Right Angles Theatre Company);
- Joe Casey, Our House (Right Angles Theatre Company);
- Robbie Hart, The Wedding Singer (Nine Lives Theatre Company);
- Doctor Faustus, The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus (Nine Lives Theatre Company);
- Brian, Elegies for Angels, Punks and Raging Queens (Nine Lives Theatre Company);
- Jimmy Smith, Thoroughly Modern Millie (Nine Lives Theatre Company);
- Pozzo, Waiting For Godot (Nine Lives Theatre Company);
- Marvin, Genie in the House, Nickelodeon.
- Young Actors Theatre Company.
- BTEC National Diploma Musical Theatre (Distinction).
Civil and political rights, LGBTQI+ and social movements, music, art, drag, travelling, songwriting and mental health awareness.