Productions whilst at RADA
Rotterdam directed by Joan Oliver
The House of Bernarda Alba directed by Simona Gonella
Easter directed by Titas Halder
Love and Information directed by Simon Dormandy
A Heart Shaped Stone (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
Three Quick Phone Calls and Headless Rabbit (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- A / Lady
Small Scenes (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Louisa / Music Woman
Stardust (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Comedy of Errors directed by Federay Holmes
The Country Wife directed by Cordelia Monsey
- Phoebe / Audrey
As You Like It directed by Michael Attenborough
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
Things I Know To Be True by Andrew Bovell
Bad Jews by Joshua Harmon
The Scarlet Heart
As You Like It by William Shakespeare
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: RP, General American, Cockney, MLE, Liverpool, Glasgow, Irish;
- Singing: Soprano;
- Dance: Period, Flamenco, Waltz.
- Foundation Course in Acting and Performance at The Questors Theatre 2011-2013.
- Hupfer/Miss Blumenblatt, On The Razzle, dir. Richard Gallagher;
- Helen of Troy, Trojan Barbie, dir. Richard Gallagher;
- Queenie, Be My Baby, dir. Sarah Stoddart;
- Girl, 4.48 Psychosis, dir. Nicholas Jonne Wilson (all with The Questors Theatre);
- Constance Neville, She Stoops To Conquer, dir. Stuart Watson (Minack Theatre);
- Chorus, Dmitry Krymov Lab: A Midsummer Night’s Dream (As You Like It), (Barbican) dir. Dmitry Krymov.
Social politics and civil rights (especially feminism and LGBTQ+), languages, food, music, travelling.