Jamie BogyoIndefinite right to work in UK/EU
Productions whilst at RADA
Gig directed by Richard Wilson OBE
Linda directed by Abigail Graham
- Judge Littlefield / Caiaphas
The Last Days of Judas Iscariot directed by Matthew Xia
- Don Pedro
Much Ado About Nothing (Shakespeare for Young Audiences) directed by Marieke Audsley
The Dramatist (Course Project) directed by Annie Tyson
Othello (Course Project) directed by John Gillett
Medea (Course Project) directed by Phil Sheppard
Stage Combat: BASSC distinction
Accents: RP, Estuary, Dublin, Alabama, New York (Brooklyn)
Singing: high baritone/tenor (very skilled)
Dance: period, flamenco, waltz, jazz, theatre
Music: a capella/choir singing (highly skilled); piano (intermediate)
Languages: French (basic)
Other: tennis (varsity captain), swimming (highly skilled)
- Karl, And Tell Sad Stories of the Deaths of Queens, dir. Rory Pelsue;
- Warren and Dennis, This is Our Youth, dir. Murray Biggs.
New York Theatre:
- Wesley, Dust Can’t Kill Me (New York Fringe Festival);
- Adonis Perfect, The Travels (New York Musical Theatre Festival).
Travelled to over 30 countries as member of the a capella group The Whiffenpoofs.
BA in Theatre Studies (distinction), Yale University with concentration in playwriting. Playwriting and libretto writing with Pulitzer Prize winners Donald Margulies and Marsha Norman.