Imani Jade Powers
Productions whilst at RADA
- Alisa in 1990
3 Winters directed by Eleanor Rhode
The House of Bernarda Alba directed by Simona Gonella
- Catharine (Suddenly Last Summer)
Something Unspoken & Suddenly Last Summer directed by Psyche Stott
- Kofi Annan / Laura Bush / Dominique De Villepin
Stuff Happens directed by Edward Kemp
A Heart Shaped Stone (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Ski Resort / A / Control
Small Scenes (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Prodigal Sister (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Herbal Woman / M. Semele / Lilim 1
Stardust (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Comedy of Errors directed by Federay Holmes
- Foible / Peg / Betty
The Way of the World directed by Kath Rogers
Much Ado About Nothing directed by Michelle Chadwick
- Poseidon / Chorus
The Trojan Women directed by Aoife Smyth and Shona Morris
Andromaque by Jean Racine
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Den of Thieves by Stephen Adly Guirgis
A Road Trip Through Some of Southern France's Best Vacation Terroirs
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction, Prize for Best Armed Scene (RADA Prize Fights 2017);
- Good ear for accents including: RP, Lebanese, French, Mississippi, Cockney, Nuyorican (New York Puerto Rican);
- Singing: Soprano;
- Dance: Period, Flamenco, Salsa, Ballet, Hip-hop;
- Music: Guitar (basic);
- Languages: French (fluent), Italian (advanced), Spanish (advanced);
- Other: Horse riding, yoga;
- American driving licence.
- Trinculo, The Tempest (Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival, New York) dir. Jim Calder;
- Perdita, The Winter’s Tale (The Pearl Theatre Company, New York) dir. Michael Sexton.
- Lead/Director/Writer, Guarded (The Powers Productions 2015). Selected by The Los Angeles Shorts International Film Festival and NewFilmmakers New York.
- BA in Liberal Arts (Sarah Lawrence College, New York, 2012).
Filmmaking, vegan food, civil rights, politics, music, travel.