Productions whilst at RADA
- Vlado in 1990 & 2011
3 Winters directed by Eleanor Rhode
Women Beware Women directed by Philip Franks
- John Hinkley
Assassins directed by Nona Shepphard
- Tony Blair
Stuff Happens directed by Edward Kemp
Nightswims (short film) directed by James Larkin
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Cleaner / Grey / Man / Butter
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Antonio / Trinculo
The Tempest directed by James Bonas
The Way of the World directed by Kath Rogers
Measure for Measure directed by John Gillett
The Women of Troy directed by Di Trevis and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction, Best Armed Scene (RADA Prize Fights 2017);
- Good ear for accents including: General American, Birmingham, Glasgow, MLE, Belfast;
- Singing: Baritone;
- Dance: Period, Flamenco, Waltz;
- Music: Electric guitar (Grade 8), drums (Grade 6), bass, piano, percussion, harmonica;
- Languages: Spanish (advanced), French (basic);
- Other: Cycling;
- Full driving licence.
- Man, The Pink Bedroom, Tennessee Williams (theSpace Edinburgh) dir. Eleanor Dodson (4 *’s The Times rev. Libby Purves).
- Composer/Musical Director & Antonio/Valentine, Twelfth Night (RSC Open Stages) dir. Christa Harris.
- Co-founder of AnOtherPlace Theatre Company.
- BA (Hons) Drama and Theatre Arts, University of Birmingham (firstclass).
Music, food, travelling, Spain.