Accents: British (RP, Estuary, Cockney), American (Southern, Minnesotan, New York),
Canadian, Swedish, South African, Australian (NSW), New Zealand.
Singing: Mezzo-soprano F3-A5 (classically trained).
Languages: Swedish (proficient).
Dance and movement: Russian ballet (Balettakademien Stockholm, 13 yrs.), Cecchetti ballet, jazz, tap (basic), musical theatre, hand-to-hand combat, rapier/dagger, aerial arts (basic), acro yoga, Butoh (Montimaru Dance Company, Berlin), Gaga dance (Danscentrum Stockholm), long form improv (Noah Gregoropoulos), mask, clown.
Sports: Cheerleading - flyer / all three splits.
American driving licence.
Projects at RADA
- Lysander, A Midsummer Night's Dream, dirs. Jüri Nael and Guillaume Pigé
- Dionysus, The Bacchae, Gareth Watkins
- Castiza, The Revenger's Tragedy, dir. Peta Lily
- Kattrin, Mother Courage and her Children, dir. Simona Gonella and Ian Morgan
- Nora, A Doll’s House, dir. Robert Fried
- Skipping Rope Girl, Ensemble, Nine Minutes, dir. Jorge Crecis
- Manifesto project: Ruthie Shepherd (daughter), I’m Fine / We’re Fine, a new play written and devised by Viscous
Film / Commercial:
- Lead, What Lies In The Woods, dir. Mitch Apley (Back 40 Productions);
- Lead, Vandrande i de Vilde, dir. Freja Södersjärna (Kulturama Filmskolan);
- Principle, Value City Furniture / “Charthouse” (Nat’l Commercial), Mills James Inc.;
- Principle, Spire Inc. / “Warm Moments", Story Co.;
- Voiceover, Verisign / “Keep Dreaming Up”, Chicago Recording Co.;
- Featured, Electrolux Scandinavia / “Bake for Someone”, dir. Herman Nygren (Team Tony Stockholm);
- Principle, EF Englishtown Global, dir. Thomas Skoglund (ACNE Productions STHLM).
- Max, Hir, dir. Björn Lönner (Playhouse Teater Stockholm);
- Milo, The Phantom Tollbooth, dir. David Catlin (Chicago Playworks);
- Kirstie, Number the Stars, dir. Ernie Nolan (Chicago Playworks);
- Long Form Improv, WILD, dir. Josh Lenn (International Theatre Stockholm);
- Long Form Improv, The Harold, dir. Katarina Wahlberg (International Theatre Stockholm);
- Gregor 3, Metamorphosis, dir. Kelvin Wong (Fullerton Stage);
- Kayleen, Gruesome Playground Injuries, dir. Andrew Peters (Fullerton Stage);
- Marge, The Polar Bear Play, dir. Matthew Messina (DePaul);
- Deputy, Temptation, dir. Dexter Bullard (DePaul).
- Movement Director, The Book of Sebastián, The Jacobins;
- Little Women, Stockholm International Youth Theatre;
- A Day in the Life, Lookingglass Theatre Company Young Ensemble;
- Founding Artistic Associate/Movement Director, The Jacobins;
- Founding Artistic Associate, Theatre Lab STHLM.
The Theatre School at DePaul, BFA Acting, 4 year.