Productions whilst at RADA
Broadway Bound directed by Geraldine Alexander
- Guiseppe Zangara
Assassins directed by Nona Shepphard
- Paul Wolfowitz / Jonathan Powell
Stuff Happens directed by Edward Kemp
Nightswims (short film) directed by James Larkin
Deadpan (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Little Boy / Penny Beard & Moustache / Huntsman
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
- Artist / Rottcodd
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Tempest directed by James Bonas
The Way of the World directed by Kath Rogers
Measure for Measure directed by John Gillett
- Hecuba / Chorus
The Women of Troy directed by Di Trevis and Shona Morris
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction;
- Good ear for accents including: RP, Galway, Cockney, Deep South USA, Estuary;
- Singing: Tenor;
- Dance: Period, Jazz, Flamenco;
- Music: Violin (advanced);
- Languages: Armenian (fluent), French (advanced);
- American driving licence.
- Yale University: BA cum laude, English and Theater Studies major with distinction. Winner of the Louis Sudler Prize for the Performing Arts.
- Theatre whilst at Yale includes:
- Prospero, The Tempest; Lady Bracknell, The Importance of Being Earnest;
- Bottom, A Midsummer Night’s Dream;
- Ludwig, Valhalla;
- Malvolio, Twelfth Night.
- Other theatre:
- Moth, Love’s Labour’s Lost (Shakespeare & Company) dir. Lisa Wolpe;
- Soldier/Ensemble, Mother Courage and Her Children (Shakespeare & Company) dir. Tony Simotes;
- Gentleman/Ensemble, King Lear (Shakespeare & Company) dir. Rebecca Holderness.
Eric is also a playwright and a winner of the Marina Keegan Playwriting Award.
Literature, astronomy, food, music, cycling, swimming, running, travelling, working with children.