Good ear for accents.
Dance: Contemporary, Jazz, Lyrical Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballroom, Ceili, Basic Ballet.
Music: Mezzo-soprano and basic piano, recorder and ukulele.
Sports: Riding, Swimming, Football, Skating, Tumbling, Aerial rope.
Languages: Fluent French, advanced Spanish and basic German, Italian and Arabic.
- Cours Florent, Paris
- Impulse Company, London
- McGill University
- Rosaline, Juliet and her Romeo (Cours Florent Festival) dir. Laurene Gernez
- Hermione, The Winter’s Tale (Cours Florent) dir. Isabelle Duperray
- Cromagnon, L’Invention de la Radio (Les Black Savates) Company Devised
- Cromagnon, L’Evolution de l’Homme (Les Black Savates) Company Devised
- Narrator/Chelsea Rush, Closets Unleashed (Cours Florent) dir. Claire Olivier
- Ensemble, A Dream Play (McGill University), dir. Myrna Wyatt Selkirk
- Ensemble/Lady Bona, Henry VI, parts 1, 2 & 3 (McGill University) dir. Stuart Wright