Productions whilst at RADA
Broadway Bound directed by Geraldine Alexander
- Balladeer / Lee Harvey Oswald
Assassins directed by Nona Shepphard
Love and Information directed by Simon Dormandy
Deadpan (short film) directed by Edward Hicks
- Market Trader / Pippi
Alice's Wunderland (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The History of Titus Groan (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
Control (radio) directed by Jeremy Mortimer
The Tempest directed by James Bonas
The Country Wife directed by Cordelia Monsey
Much Ado About Nothing directed by Michelle Chadwick
The Women of Troy directed by Di Trevis and Shona Morris
The Homecoming by Harold Pinter
Fat Pig by Neil LaBute
Human Universe: Are We Alone by Brian Cox
Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
- Stage Combat (BASSC) Distinction, Prize for Best Scene (RADA Prize Fights 2017);
- Good ear for accents including: RP, General American, Cockney, Lancashire, Glasgow, Australian, New Zealand;
- Singing: Tenor;
- Other: Music production;
- Full driving licence.
- Shane, Kiwi Flyer (film), dir. Tony Simpson;
- Edward Lyons, Blood Brothers, dir. Hugh Neil.
- National Youth Drama School (NZ).
- Nelson Youth Theatre Company - Richard Carruthers.
- Trinity Musical Theatre Grade 7 and 8 with Distinction.
Electronic music, music production.