Accents: East London, RP, Irish, American (Southern)
Dance: musical theatre, modern dance, burlesque striptease
Sports: horse riding (basic)
Other: stage combat, weapons firing, clowning, commedia dell’arte, advanced physical theatre, published writer, public speaker, events and team management
Projects at RADA:
- Lysander, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Daniela Hardieand Jüri Nael
- Frankenstein’s Monster, Dancing with the I, dir. Simona Gonella
- Chorus / Puppeteer, The Trojan Women, dir. The Company and Ian Morgan
- The Duke, The Revenger’s Tragedy, dir. Peta Lily
- Eilif, Mother Courage and her Children, dir. Guillaume Pigé and Ian Morgan
- Peter, A Taste of Honey, dir. Lucy Pitman-Wallace
- Elliot, The Clinic, dir. Luke Davies (King’s Head Theatre);
- Reigning Champion, All Delighted People, company devised (Rotterdam Festival);
- Helena, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Nicholas Black (Arcola Theatre);
- Tadeusz Kantor, Against Nothingness, dirs. Andrzej Wełmiński & Teresa Wełmińska (Sidcup/Edinburgh Festival);
- Prince Charming, Little House, dir. Johnathan Grieve (Sidcup);
- John Buchanan, Jr, Summer & Smoke, dir. Kärt Tomingas (Tallinn, Estonia);
- Rolly Kingsbury, The Drag, dir. Peter Darney (Arcola Theatre);
- Nameless, The Chemsex Monologues, dir. Luke Davies (Australia (Sidney/Adelaide Festival) / King’s Head Theatre / Above the Stag).
Film and video:
- Xan, Specimen (short film), dir. Luc Mollinger (BFI Flare Festival);
- The Host, The Last Party (short film), dir. Riccardo Angelucci (LFS);
- Wrestler, Submission by The Irrepresibles (music video) dir. Savvas Stavrou (Nowness, Vimeo).
- Rose Bruford College 2011–2014, Bachelor of Arts in European Theatre Arts;
- Warner Brothers Studios Summer 2014, Stage Combat and Weapons Training (Spears, Swords and Guns);
- Bred in the Bone Summer 2011, residency training co-ordination, musicality and physical preparation;
- Eesti Muusika Ja Teatriakadeemia Jan 2013 – Apr 2013.
- Estonian School of Drama (acrobatics and voice activation with an emphasis on method acting style).