Accents: English (standard), Italian, Spanish, Eastern European, Middle Eastern
Dance: modern, Greek folk dancing
Music: guitar (advanced), mandolin (basic), piano (basic)
Languages: English, Greek (native), French
Sports: swimming, triathlon (sprint), cycling, fencing, archery, football, tennis
Other: stage combat (CQC, 16th-18th century fencing, sword and shield, spear and shield), military training, rifling, set design, architecture (MSc), painting, storyboarding, video/sound editing
Driving licence: EU
Projects at RADA:
- Demetrius, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, dir. Daniela Hardie and Jüri Nael
- Nikola Tesla, Dancing with the I, dir. Simona Gonella
- Chorus Lead, The Trojan Women, dir. The Company and Ian Morgan
- Stage Manager Clown, The Revenger’s Tragedy, dir. Peta Lily
- Recruiter/Chaplain, Mother Courage and her Children, dir. Guillaume Pigé and Ian Morgan
- Jimmy Beales, Roots, dir. Robert Fried
- 2016, M. Kapper/N. Zavras, The Last Tycoon, dir. L. Redman (Tabard Theatre);
- 2016, Pavlos, In Bits, devised (Amersham Arms);
- 2015, Sebastian, And What Do You Say? dir. A. Fragkos (Street Theatre, Eindhoven);
- 2014-2015, Carl, Cleansed, dir. E. Goussi (Theatre Simeion);
- 2013-2014, Odysseus/Achilles, Penthesilea, dir. A. Karazisis (National Theatre of Greece/BIOS main/tour);
- 2013, Chorus, Gkolfo, dir. N. Karathanos (National Theatre of Greece, Epidaurus Ancient Theatre);
- 2012, Pagonas, Moonstruck, dir. M. Passari (Filippi-Thassos Festival Commission/Onassis’ Cultural Centre).
- 2013, Steven, The Cell, dir A. Konstantakoudis;
- 2013, Police Officer, The Enemy Within, dir. Y. Tsemperopoulos;
- 2012, Paul Donahue, Confessions (short), dir. A. Lymber.
- 2016, Lake Komo, Resurrect (video clip) dir. T. Tung;
- 2011, Yanneis, Judas’ Tragedy (video clip), dir. L. Fillippou.
- MSc in Architecture and Engineering, National Technical University of Athens (2010)
- BA in Performing Arts: National Theatre of Greece Drama School (2013)
Triathlon (Sprint), Writing, Politics/History, Set Design.