RADA welcomes new trustees
We are pleased to share the appointment of seven new trustees and one appointment to our Development Board, bringing expertise in the areas of higher education, social policy, equality, diversity and inclusion and finance, to bring new skills and perspectives to RADA’s Council and support RADA’s strategic development.
- Judith Blake, The Baroness Blake of Leeds CBE
- Professor Judith Buchanan, Master of St Peter’s College Oxford
- Judith Chan, Head of Business Development at Coutts’ Media Banking Office
- Helen Selwood, Group Finance Director, PZ Cussons
- Shona Spence, former Chief Financial Officer, financial services sector
- Caroline Spicer, Business Consultant
- Miranda Wayland, Head of International DEI Strategy and content Prime Video and Amazon Studios
RADA Chair Marcus Ryder said:
“We are incredibly honoured and pleased to welcome our new trustees. Covid-19 hit the entire arts sector across the UK incredibly hard, and changes to arts and education funding has forced everyone to look at their financial models again. I believe that our new trustees will not only be able to guide us through these changing times but enable us to shape RADA’s vision and strategy to ensure it excels creatively.”
New trustees will be joining current RADA Council members Lolita Chakrabarti OBE, Chipo Chung, Tim Clark OBE, Paul Clay, Sir Martin Donnelly, Buster Dover, Tanya Moodie, Maxine Peake, Marcus Ryder MBE (Chair), John Romeo, Tanya Rose, and Tamar Thomas.
In addition to our new trustees, we are also pleased to welcome Jo Wardle to our Development Board, joining Deborah Bangay QC, Richard Bernstein, Aidan Clegg, Kathryn Jacob OBE, Sumita Kumar, Richard Lissack QC, Giulia Loewy, John Romeo (Chair), Tanya Rose (Vice Chair), and Charlotte Weston.