Winter Shorts - Shapeshifting: Online
Shapeshifting invites you to explore an essential aspect of acting - transformation.
Extend your vocal and physical expression by immersion in the rich world of the Archetypes: Hero, Mother, Child, Maiden, Fool, Trickster, Crone, Devil, Lover and Death. This unique course is led by RADA tutor Peta Lily, a director, theatre maker and performer specialising in physical and vocal expression.
Previous experience is not necessary – you need only a separate device to play music and a safe space to move in.
Course dates - Shapeshifting
- Monday 12 Oct until Friday 16 Oct, evenings 7-8.30pm.
Or week two
- Monday 2 Nov until Friday 6 Nov, evenings 7-8.30pm.
Or week three
- Monday 9 Nov until Friday 13 Nov, evenings 7-8.30pm.
How to book
About RADA's Winter Shorts
RADA's Winter Shorts is a set of nine online acting courses, designed to challenge and inspire.
Delivered by tutors from RADA's acting faculty, you can book all nine courses, or each one separately.
The nine courses are:
- Winter Shorts - Hamlet: Online
- Winter Shorts - The Crucible: Online
- Winter Shorts - The Duchess of Malfi: Online
- Winter Shorts - Eleanor, Henry VI, Part 2: Online
- Winter Shorts - Joan of Arc, Henry VI: Online
- Winter Shorts - Paulina, The Winter's Tale: Online
- Winter Shorts - Creativity in Motion: Online
- Winter Shorts – Love, Passion, and Intimacy: Online
- Winter Shorts – Shapeshifting: Online
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable. All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.