The Active Voice: Online
Do you want to speak more confidently, and really engage your listener? A little daily practice goes a long way. Posture, breath, and a confident connection to the space can strengthen the voice and empower the speaker.
On The Active Voice, RADA voice teacher Salvatore Sorce brings a playful mix of movement and voice to help participants discover the relationship between the two.
No pre-reading required, but each day you will be supplied with a text.
- No audition/some selection possible.
- Applicants have to be 16+. However, there is no upper age limit on this course, therefore we encourage applications from everyone over 16.
Who is this course suitable for?
- No need for prior experience.
- Those who wish to develop their voice.
- Relevant for those wishing to improve audition/interview skills or who work in 'speaking professions'.
How to book
You may also be interested in
Why not enjoy another short course that focuses on the mind and body, which can be booked alongside this one?
- Easy Stages: Online - Monday 8 to Friday 12 November (7-8.30pm)
- Talking Books: Online - Monday 8 to Friday 12 November (7-8.30pm)
- Creativity in Motion: Online - Monday 1 to Friday 5 November (7-8.30pm)
- Shapeshifting: Online - Monday 1 to Friday 5 November OR Monday 8 to Friday 12 November (7-8.30pm)
- Love, Passion and Intimacy: Online - Monday 8 to Friday 12 November (7-8.30pm)
- Shakespeare's Soothing Sonnets: Online - Monday 8 to Friday 12 November (7-8.30pm)
- The Power of Poetry: Online - Monday 1 to Friday 5 November (7-8.30pm)
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.
In line with academy policy, please note that no recordings of online courses will – or may – be made.