Scene Study for Actors: Online
Explore the work and ideas of Constantin Stanislavski – and subsequent practitioners who were influenced by him, including Uta Hagen and Sanford Meisner – and how it can clarify and develop your own approach to acting.
By utilising a range of texts, you will begin to consolidate a detailed structure for the rehearsal process.
This is a practical course; however, some preparation/reading will be required between classes.
- No audition/some selection possible.
- Applicants have to be 20+. However, there is no upper age limit on this course, therefore we encourage applications from everyone over 20.
- There is no upper age limit.
- RADA tutors lead the classes.
- Prior to the class, you will be contacted with login details, along with any specific text, materials or instructions as required.
Who is this course suitable for?
- No need for prior experience.
- Actors or directors looking for new approaches.
- Relevant for those wishing to improve audition/interview skills or who work in 'speaking professions'.
- 7 October - 9 December (Thursday evenings, 6.30-9.30pm)
- 8 October - 10 December (Friday evenings, 6.30-9.30pm)
- 9 October - 11 December (Saturday mornings, 10am-1pm)
- 9 October - 11 December (Saturday afternoons, 2-5pm)
How to book
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.
In line with academy policy, please note that no recordings of online courses will – or may – be made.