Scene Study for Actors: Online
By exploring the work and ideas of Constantin Stanislavski – and subsequent practitioners who were influenced by him, including Uta Hagen and Sanford Meisner – participants will be able to clarify and develop their own approach to acting.
By utilising a range of texts, students should begin to consolidate a detailed structure for the rehearsal process.
This is a practical course; however, some preparation/reading will be required between classes.
- There is no upper age limit.
- RADA tutors lead the classes.
- Prior to the class, you will be contacted with login details, along with any specific text, materials or instructions as required.
Number of places
Places for this course are limited to 12; to avoid disappointment please book early.
- 6 May - 8 July (Thursday evenings, 6.30-9.30pm)
- 7 May - 9 July (Friday evenings, 6.30-9.30pm)
- 8 May - 10 July (Saturday mornings, 10am-1pm)
- 8 May - 10 July (Saturday afternoons, 2-5pm)
How to book
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.
In line with academy policy, please note that no recordings of online courses will – or may – be made.