Love, Passion and Intimacy: Online
Access your creativity in new and exciting ways with this unique short course that focuses on the mind and body, illuminating an aspect of the actor’s art.
Love, Passion and Intimacy invites you to explore an essential aspect of acting – security.
RADA tutor Yarit Dor – also a celebrated Fight, Movement, and Intimacy Director – examines approaches to these sensitive issues for the actor. With reference to plays old and new, learn how the intense demands of the drama can be reconciled with safety in the rehearsal room.
Previous experience is not necessary – you need only a separate device to play music and a safe space to move in.
- No audition/some selection possible.
- Applicants have to be 16+. However, there is no upper age limit on this course, therefore we encourage applications from everyone over 16.
Who is this course suitable for?
- No need for prior experience.
- Professionals and amateurs looking to develop their skills.
- Those looking to explore emotional and physical security in acting.
How to book
You may also be interested in
Why not enjoy another short course that focuses on the mind and body, which can be booked alongside this one?
- Shapeshifting: Online - Monday 28 June to Friday 2 July (evenings, 7-8.30pm)
- Creativity in Motion: Online - Monday 28 June to Friday 2 July (evenings, 7-8.30pm)
- Shakespeare's Soothing Sonnets: Online - Monday 28 June to Friday 2 July (evenings, 7-8.30pm)
- Talking Books: Online - Monday 28 June to Friday 2 July (evenings, 7-8.30pm)
- Easy Stages: Online - Monday 28 June to Friday 2 July (evenings, 7-8.30pm)
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.
In line with academy policy, please note that no recordings of online courses will – or may – be made.