Winter Shorts - Love, Passion and Intimacy: Online
Love, Passion and Intimacy invites you to explore an essential aspect of acting – security.
RADA tutor Yarit Dor – also a celebrated Fight, Movement, and Intimacy Director – examines approaches to these sensitive issues for the actor. With reference to plays old and new, learn how the intense demands of the drama can be reconciled with safety in the rehearsal room.
Previous experience is not necessary – you need only a separate device to play music and a safe space to move in.
Course dates - Love, Passion and Intimacy
- Monday 2 Nov until Friday 6 Nov, evenings 7-8.30pm.
Or week two
- Monday 9 Nov until Friday 13 Nov, evenings 7-8.30pm.
How to book
About RADA's Winter Shorts
RADA's Winter Shorts is a set of ten online acting courses, designed to challenge and inspire.
Delivered by tutors from RADA's acting faculty, you can book all ten courses, or each one separately.
The ten courses are:
- Winter Shorts - Hamlet: Online
- Winter Shorts - The Crucible: Online
- Winter Shorts - The Duchess of Malfi: Online
- Winter Shorts - Eleanor, Henry VI, Part 2: Online
- Winter Shorts - Joan of Arc, Henry VI: Online
- Winter Shorts - Paulina, The Winter's Tale: Online
- Winter Shorts - Creativity in Motion: Online
- Winter Shorts – Love, Passion, and Intimacy: Online
- Winter Shorts – Shapeshifting: Online
- Winter Shorts – Shakespeare's Soothing Sonnets: Online
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable. All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.