Advanced Scene Study for Actors: Online
Building on the basic principles of practitioners such as Constantin Stanislavski and Sanford Meisner, participants will have the opportunity to consolidate these techniques through the practical exploration of text, whilst will also developing a more robust rehearsal methodology.
This course is most suitable for students who have previously completed one of our other 10-week/Intensive courses.
This is a practical course; however, some preparation/reading will be required between classes.
- Most suited to those who have completed one other 10-week/Intensive course.
- Applicants have to be 20+. However, there is no upper age limit on this course, therefore we encourage applications from everyone over 20.
- RADA tutors lead the classes.
- Prior to the class, you will be contacted with login details, along with any specific text, materials or instructions as required.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Actors who are fairly confident in performing.
- Actors or directors looking for new approaches.
- Relevant for those wishing to improve audition/interview skills or who work in 'speaking professions'.
- 7 October - 9 December (Thursday evenings, 6.30-9.30pm)
- 8 October - 10 December (Friday evenings, 6.30-9.30pm)
- 9 October - 11 December (Saturday mornings, 10am-1pm)
- 9 October - 11 December (Saturday afternoons, 2-5pm)
How to book
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Even though we're working through screens, participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.
In line with academy policy, please note that no recordings of online courses will – or may – be made.