16-20s Young Actors’ Workshops
Lively and engaging, these workshops will cover some of the subjects taught at the Academy on the full time acting course: allowing participants a ‘taste’ of what they should expect at drama school and may include areas such as; voice, movement, improvisation, approaches to text, acting techniques, and scene study.
- The course is for over 16-20s.
- A RADA graduate tutor leads the course.
- Places for these classes are limited to 16 people and are frequently oversubscribed. To avoid disappointment please book early.
- The workshops are self-contained sessions so you can book for as many as you wish.
- Saturday 18 January 2020
- Saturday 25 January 2020
- Saturday 1 February 2020
- Saturday 8 February 2020
- Saturday 15 February 2020
- Saturday 22 February 2020
- Saturday 29 February 2020
- Saturday 7 March 2020
- Saturday 14 March 2020
- Saturday 21 March 2020
Terms and conditions
Please note: All courses are non-refundable and non-transferable. All classes begin promptly and latecomers may not be admitted.
Please be advised that under no circumstances may food or drink (including chewing gum) be consumed in any of our workspaces – this does not include water. Participants should wear loose and comfortable clothing and be prepared to remove their shoes.
How to apply
To reserve a place on one or more of the 16-20s Young Actors’ Workshops please on click the online booking link or call our box office team on 020 7908 4800.