Improving Your Profile
Are you a graduate (or affiliated with a graduate)? Below are some tips on how you might be able to improve your profile:
- Provide a photo: If we do not have a photo for you, we would love to include one on your profile.
Guidelines for photo submissions are as follows;
- Photos should ideally be from around the time you graduated, though we will happily include a more recent photo if that is all you have available.
- Photos should be of good quality, if possible. Suggested resolution is at least 1000 pixels on the shortest edge - but the higher quality, the better.
- Unless you are very comfortable performing edits, provide digital photos untampered. We can crop and edit the photos to a good standard, as required.
- In some cases we will have already used a photo that was either or poor quality or taken noticeably later than the time at which you trained or graduated. In either case, more suitable or higher quality photos are always very welcome.
- Hardcopy photos can be delivered or posted to:-
RADA Marketing (Profiles)
18-22 Chenies Street
The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art
- Pronunciation (IPA / sounds like): If the pronunciation of your name may not be obvious to others, you may wish to give visitors to your profile a leg up by providing pronunciation information. For example, if your name were Siobhan Fiennes, you could say "sounds like: shi-VAWN fines". You don't need to worry about providing us the IPA (which would be written as ʃɪvɔːn faɪnz) - we can do that for you. An example of how this would appear on your profile can be seen here.
- Previously known as: If you have changed your name, we can include your earlier name(s) on your profile so that you can be more easily found. In the future, these names can be set to appear publically or remain hidden but allow you to be found if someone searches for you by your earlier name.
- Physical statistics: Please provide your physical statistics, if you would like to do so. These are Hair Colour, Eye Colour, Height, Nationality and/or Native Accent. These are most applicable to actors.
- Agent: If you are represented by an agent, please provide the name of the agency and (if applicable) your preferred contact at the agency. We will then provide a link to your agency's site. Up to three agencies can be listed on your profile, so if you are represented in more than one country or have a voiceover agent, etc, you can provide information for each.
- StageJobsPro ID: If you have a StageJobsPro profile, you might want to give me your ID number (six digits, such as '636313'). I can add this to your RADA profile so that visitors can easily find your SJP profile.
- CastingCallPro ID: If you have a CastingCallPro profile, you might want to give me your ID number (six digits, such as '636313'). I can add this to your RADA profile so that visitors can easily find your CCP profile.
- Spotlight View Pin: If you have a Spotlight profile, please provide your Spotlight view pin so that we can provide a link to it. Note that you may have two pin numbers - a view pin and a private pin (the latter is used for editing your Spotlight profile). Send ONLY your view pin.
- LinkedIn: As above, if you use LinkedIn for relevant work, send me a link to your LinkedIn page so that I can add it to your RADA profile.
- Photographer credit: If you'd like to acknowledge the photographer who took your photo, send me their name and I'll add it to your profile (you can see an example, here)
- Website: If you have a personal website that's relevant to your training and would like it added to your profile, send it over.