RADA Shakespeare Awards
RADA is happy for an assessor to visit your school, group or theatre. The requirements for an assessor to visit your centre are as follows:
- - An assessment day normally runs from 10am-5pm.
- - The minimum number of Messenger or Bronze candidates (duologues count as 2 candidates) for an Award assessment day is 16. The maximum number is 22.
- - If you have both Silver and Gold candidates, we will aim, in terms of capacity, to accommodate your specific needs.
- - RADA covers all travel costs of sending the assessor to the Assessment Centre within mainland UK.
- - The Assessment Centre will provide lunch and refreshments for the assessor.
- - Assessment Centres must pay all fees in full no later than ten days before the date of the assessment. In the event of cancellation by the Assessment Centre, these monies will be non-returnable. Should RADA be compelled to cancel, at any time, for reasons other than failure on the part of the Assessment Centre to fulfil its contractual obligations, any monies received from an Assessment Centre will be returned in full.
- - If an assessor has to travel more than can reasonably be expected on an assessment day, prior to starting at 10am, or if the assessment finishes later than 5pm, accommodation will be arranged for the assessor and paid for by RADA.