Postgraduate Diploma in Theatre Costume
The programme will enable students to gain an intelligent understanding of the creative and collaborative process of the wardrobe department and the ability to transfer that understanding to other entertainment fields.
Due to the creative nature of the programme, the required balance of practical skills and independent learning ability are considered mandatory to progress within the programme.
Attendance at RADA productions and development of the individual’s own breadth of creative knowledge is actively encouraged as part of the programme, which also requires an understanding of the best possible experience of the theatre and the creative industries as a whole.
- Candidates must have complete fluency in the English language
- Candidates whose first language is not Englishe must have IELTs level 5.5 or above in all four components
- The minimum age for admission is 18
- A related first degree (Level 5 or 6)
- Significant practical experience (gained through education or professional practice)
We will consider applicants without a relevant first degree, provided that they can evidence prior learning in this area or a related area for study at Level 7.