We require you to have achieved a standard of education which means you can study for a foundation degree, but we do not judge this from formal qualifications. All eligible applicants are interviewed, and you are welcome to bring evidence of your passion, enthusiasm, and experience with you on the day.
Competition for places on our Foundation degree each year is tough; we are looking for exceptional people who:
- demonstrate an intellectual, creative, and practical ability to undertake foundation degree training
- have a passion for the subject of technical theatre
- can evidence an understanding of the nature of the work
- already have some practical experience from school, college, amateur, or professional work
- are able to talk enthusiastically about their passion and experience at interview
- are 18 by the time the course starts
- are fluent in English.
See here for our BA (Hons) progression course requirements.
View a full copy of our current PROSPECTUS.