Advances in Scriptwriting
APPLICATIONS AND ADMISSIONS
HOW TO APPLY
Please note: this is not a beginners' class. It is aimed at writers who have had one or two of their films/plays produced, or are having serious interest shown in their work by producers or agents.
- All students must undertake to conform to the General Rules and Regulations of the Academy. The Academy's Director or Course Director shall, at their absolute discretion, have the right to terminate the course in respect of any student whose presence or conduct is in contravention of the same.
- Friends or other persons who are not officially enrolled are not permitted to sit in on classes, rehearsals or presentations.
- Students must understand, conform and adhere to the Academy's Health and Safety Procedures and Policies.
- Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited in the classroom areas without permission from the Academy's staff.
- RADA does not discriminate against applicants on the grounds of sex, disability, ethnicity or sexuality. We welcome applicants from disabled people and offer places solely on the basis of potential and suitability for the course. The school is mainly housed in a newly-refurbished building which provides good access for wheelchair users.
- It is strongly recommended that students insure themselves to cover any medical or transport costs and loss of fees in the event of illness or accident for which the Academy cannot accept any liability.
- If, for reason of epidemic or national crisis, the Academy is compelled to close during the course, no fees can be returned or compensation be made for any period of tuition that may have been lost through the Academy's inability to carry on its work.